- 2 tbsp. Raisins, golden
- ground ginger
- 1 tbsp. wine or Cider
- 2 avocados
- 1 lb. carrots
- salt and pepper
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 4 oranges
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- Put Raisins in bowl and cover with warm water and allow to soak.
- Peel carrots and grate into serving dish.
- Add juice of 2 oranges; mix well.
- Peel remaining oranges and separate into sections.
- Peel avocados and remove seeds.
- Cut flesh into chunks and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Drain Raisins and add to serving dish with oranges and avocados.
- In small bowl, beat oil and vinegar with pinch of salt, pepper and ground ginger.
- Pour over salad and toss.# Chill for 15 minutes before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.