Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 4 servings.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp each dried rosemary, crumbled and fennel seeds, crushed
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 zucchini, cut into slices
- 28 oz can chopped tomatoes with basil, garlic, and oregano
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Pierce squash in several places.
- Place on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 minutes or until tender.
- Cover to keep warm.
- Combine garlic, ½ tsp salt, rosemary and ⅛ tsp pepper in a cup.
- Rub the seasoning mixture over both sides of the pork chops.
- Coat skillet with cooking spray.
- Add chops, brown on each side.
- Remove to plate, cover to keep warm.
- Add onion and zucchini to skillet, saute 5 min.
- Add tomatoes, fennel seeds, and remaining salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Add pork chops with any liquid to skillet.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes.
- Cut spaghetti squash in half.
- Remove and discard seeds.
- Scrape out strands of spaghetti squash with a fork into a bowl.
- Serve with pork chops and zucchini tomato sauce.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.