A TNT recipe from Mom Marcon's kitchen.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My Mom and my old recipes
- ½ lb lean ground beef, or use a little more
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 pkg, frozen spinach, thawed (10 oz)
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup grated jack cheese
- 4 eggs, beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 can (15 oz) tomato sauce
- ½ tsp each basil, oregano and seasoned pepper
- pepper (optional)
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Sauté beef, onion and garlic until meat loses it's read color.
- Add spinach, rice and jack cheese.
- Mix well.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- Stir into rice/meat mixture.
- Turn into greased shallow 2 quart casserole.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until set.
- Blend tomato sauce and seasonings.
- Simmer about 5 minutes.
- Cut quiche into squares and serve topped with tomato sauce and Parmesan cheese.
Nutritional information Edit
If cut into 6 servings, each serving is about 375 calories.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.