- 2 lb. fresh green beans
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 c. fresh basil leaves, packed
- 2 T. pine nuts (pignoli nuts)
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1 lg. garlic clove, mashed
- 1/3 c. chopped fresh Parsley leaves
- 1/4 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- Parboil beans; drain well.
- Make pesto by placing oil, salt, garlic, basil, Parsley and nuts in blender or food processor; puree.
- Add Cheese and blend again. Dilute as needed with more oil and a little hot water.
- Toss with beans and serve at room temperature.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.