Makes 8 servings.
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1 cup (4 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated Parmesan cheese
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in small bowl. Reduce heat to medium; pour egg mixture over vegetables. Cook, stirring, 1-1/2 to 2 minutes. Add rice and Cheese; stirring to separate grains. Heat 2 minutes. Serve immediately.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.