Cook time:30 Min to 2 Hr
This is my Italian Meatball recipe. It's relatively easy and scalable up or down. Pictures and tips coming soon!
- 5 – 10 lb Meatloaf Mix (ground beef, pork, and veal)
- 2 eggs per pound meat
- ½ cup seasoned breadcrumbs per pound meat
- Diced onions fried in olive oil — ½ onion per pound
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt per pound
- Fry Onions till soft and lightly browned
- Mix, and form meatballs
- Add to tomato sauce and cook for a while
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.