- 1 pound ground Turkey
- 1/4 cup finely chopped Onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup (1 large) chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup (1 large) chopped yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup (3 ounces) sliced fresh Mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Instant Chicken Bouillon
- 1 1/2 cups (12 fluid-ounce can) NESTLE. carnation. Evaporated Fat Free milk, divided 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 cups hot cooked rice
- Chopped fresh parsley
- COMBINE Turkey, Onion, herb seasoning and salt in large bowl; form mixture into 24 one-inch meatballs.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add meatballs; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until browned.
- Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Remove meatballs from skillet; keep warm.
- ADD bell peppers, Mushrooms, garlic and bouillon to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Combine 1 tablespoon evaporated milk and flour in small bowl; add to skillet.
- Gradually stir in remaining evaporated milk; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Add meatballs to skillet; stir to coat.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with parsley.
Italian Meatballs Videos Edit
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.