- 1 vegan bread roll (white, wholemeal, Rye etc..)
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 1/4 cup pitted black or stuffed * a dash of lemon juice
- a little olive oil
- a slice of tofu
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato paste
- lettuce leaves
- Marinade the tofu in the lemon juice and olive oil for a few minutes. Split vegan bread roll in half. Slice the . Spread the vegan bread with sundried tomato paste and scatter the over.
- Place the tofu over everything, sprinkle all over with pepper and/or salt, and top with the lettuce leaves. This sandwich is great for taking to school, work and picnics.
Other Links Edit
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.