- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz package cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup solid pack pumpkin
- ½ cup pineapple preserves
- ¼ tsp ground allspice
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 pretzel rod, broken in half
- decorations: dark rye bread, red pepper, black olive slices, parsley sprigs
- assorted crackers
- Beat cheeses, pumpkin, preserves and spices in a medium bowl until smooth.
- Cover; refrigerate 2 to 3 hours or until cheese is firm enough to shape.
- Shape mixture into a round pumpkin; place on serving plate.
- Using knife, score vertical lines down pumpkin.
- Place pretzel rod in top for stem.
- Cut 2 small triangles for the eyes.
- Small triangle of red pepper for nose.
- Slice olives slices in half for the mouth.
- Cover loosely; refrigerate until serving time.
- Serve with crackers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.