Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Come Into the Kitchen
- Serves 8 to 10
- 1 large pkg. black cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce (1 lb)
- 1 can pineapple tidbits, undrained (8 oz)
- few drops mint extract
- ½ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 pint sour cream
- Combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce, breaking up chunks.
- Stir in undrained pineapple tidbits, mint and pecans.
- Pour into favorite Jell-O mold.
- Drop sour cream by teaspoonfuls into gelatin mixture.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill.
- Unmold on platter, garnished with greenery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.