Servings was 4, but I changed it to 8 servings.
- 1 medium red apple (about 4 oz)
- ½ cup green pepper strips
- ½ cup celery sticks
- ¾ cup cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup onion, rings sliced thinly
- ⅓ cup poppy seed dressing
- crisp lettuce leaves
- Remove core and stem of apple; leave skin on.
- Cut apple crosswise into ¼ rings; cut each ring into thin stick about ⅛ inch wide.
- Combine all ingredients except lettuce in a large bowl and toss lightly to mix poppy seed dressing thoroughly.
- Serve on crisp lettuce.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 39 cho: 9g; pro: 1g; fat: 1g; low-sodium diets: omit salt in dressing
- Food exchanges: 1 vegetable
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.