- 2 lbs new potatoes -- unpeeled
- 4 tbsp low-sodium, defatted chicken broth
- 4 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- black pepper, to taste
- 3 tbsp olive oil (may use 2 tsp)
- ½ cup green onions (may use chopped red onions) -- thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley -- chopped
- Steam potatoes for 20 or 30 minutes or until just tender. Cool, then slice. Place in a large mixing bowl.
- Add chicken broth and mix gently.
- Blend together vinegar, mustard and pepper. Pour over warm potatoes and blend well.
- Let potatoes stand for 10 minutes, then stir in olive oil, onions and parsley.
- Serve at room temperature
- Enjoy while eating. You can now turn on your pool heater.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.