- ½ cup butter
- 1 large jalapeño pepper, seeded, finely diced
- 3 tbsp red bell pepper, finely diced
- ¼ cup honey
- ⅛ tsp cayenne
- Heat butter in a saucepan until melted.
- Stir in jalapeño and bell pepper.
- Bring to a simmer.
- Stir in honey and cayenne.
- Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Drizzle over Famous Dave's Corn Bread.
- Note: you can make the glaze ahead of time and store it, covered, in the refrigerator. Re-heat before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.