This Cheese dip can be baked or slow cooked, with instructions for preparing ahead of time. Serves 10 to 15.
- 1/2 pound shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded American cheese
- 1 large tomato, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 12 to 16 ounces Bacon, cooked crisp, drained, crumbled
- 2 jalapeno peppers, stems and seeds removed, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a baking dish; cover and bake until Cheese is melted and dip is hot.
- Serve from chafing dish or crockpot.
- To make ahead: Assemble in a removable crockpot liner then cover and refrigerate until 2 hours before serving.
- Cook on high stirring occasionally, for about 2 hours.
- Turn to low and serve from the crockpot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.