Contributed by Closet Cooking
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese (room temperature)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (grated)
- ½ cup parmigiano reggiano
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced jalapenos (pickled)
- 2 jalapeno peppers (chopped, optional)
- ¼ cup panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup parmigiano reggiano
- Mix the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cheddar cheese, parmigiano reggiano and jalapenos in a bowl and pour into a baking dish.
- Mix the panko bread crumbs and parmigiano reggiano and sprinkle over the dip.
- Bake in a 375°F oven until bubbling on the sides and golden brown on top, about 10 – 20 minutes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.