Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: Magic Salsas
- Makes 48 servings
- 2 cups finely chopped, seeded fresh tomatoes
- 2 jalapeno chile peppers, seeded and minced
- ⅓ cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp minced cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and diced
- ⅛ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Cover the bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.