- 4 cups potatoes diced
- 2 large eggs
- 2 stalk escallion chopped
- 2 tablespoon margarine
- 1 clove garlic
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ½ stalk celery (optional)
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup baby peas (blanched)
- ¼ cup carrot (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- Wash, peel, dice and cook potatoes with eggs, about 10 minutes.
- Dice celery, slice escallion and finely chopped garlic.
- When potatoes are boiled, drain instantly.
- Place in a large bowl, toss with margarine.
- Add corn, peas, escallion, garlic and celery.
- Stir in miracle whip with pepper and salt.
- Add chopped eggs and stir lightly, serve warm or cold.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.