Very spicy and hot soup.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1½ lbs pumpkin
- 1 potato
- chopped fresh ginger
- 1 piece lemongrass
- 2½ cups vegetable stock
- 1⅔ cups coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon green curry
- Peel and chop onion.
- Remove the seeds of jalapeno pepper and cut into slices.
- Peel and chop pumpkin.
- Stew Onion, jalapeno pepper and pumpkin in olive oil.
- Add Potato, ginger and lemongrass.
- Add vegetable stock, boil up the soup and let it simmer until pumpkin is done.
- Remove lemongrass and mash the soup to puree.
- Reheat (but not broil) the soup with coconut milk and green curry, taste soup with salt and pepper.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.