- 400 g chicken filet
- 150 g dried meat
- 200 g turnip celery
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- fresh thyme
- 1 laurel leaf
- 1 teaspoon clove powder
- cayenne pepper
- 1 cup tomato purée
- ½ l meat soup
- 1 cup rice
- 2 tbsp of butter
- Cut the chicken, the dried flesh and the turnip celery in dices and the red bell pepper in narrow strips.
- Heat the butter and sauté garlic, celery and chicken for 5 minutes.
- Add the red bell pepper, thyme, the laurel leaf, the clove powder, the cayenne pepper and salt.
- Allow to stew 10 minutes on low heat.
- Add the dried meat and the tomato purée and turn the heat up higher.
- Cool off with the meat soup and bring back to a boil.
- Add the rice and add remaining ingredients.
- Add enough water to cover the rice.
- Simmer for 30 minutes more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.