- 1 cup chopped ham
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 cup smoked sausage, chopped
- ½ cup chopped onion
- ½ lb party shrimp
- 1 chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped
- 1 cup hot Paces picante sauce
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- flour tortillas
- 2 cups rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- Sauté onion and bell pepper.
- Add shrimp, ham, sausage, and chicken and cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar, black pepper, Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, and salsa to chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil and add rice and cook covered for 20 minutes.
- Add rice to meat mixture.
- Heat flour tortillas and fill mixture.
- Wrap as you would a soft tortilla.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.