Makes 6 servings
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- ½ pound fully cooked smoked sausage, cut in half lengthwise, sliced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 x 14½-ounce can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 x 5-ounce packages Cajun seasoned rice and bean mix, prepared according to package directions
- 6 x 8 to 10-inch flour tortillas
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add sausage and onion.
- Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes, or until sausage is brown and onion is tender.
- Add tomatoes, stir until blended.
- Stir in cooked rice; heat about 2 to 3 minutes or until heated throughout.
- Spoon rice mixture evenly into 6 tortillas.
- Wrap up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.