Name Variations Edit
About Japanese noodles Edit
Wikipedia Article About Japanese noodles on Wikipedia
Noodles are a popular item in Japanese cuisine. Varieties include
- Harusame - thin, gluten-free noodles
- Hiyamugi – thin, wheat-based.
- Kishimen – thick, broad, wheat-based.
- Ramen – thin, wheat-based with soda water. The dough is set to rise before being pulled.
- Soba – medium, buckwheat-based.
- Somen – very thin, wheat-based.
- Udon – thick, wheat-based.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.