- three legs of beef cut up at the middle of the leg
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- salt, chilli powder, whole cloves, pepper
- vegetables: carrots and/or eggplants and/or leeks and/or sweet potatoes
- Wash and stew the meat.
- Then, place in cold water along with the spices.
- Bring to a boil, then let it simmer on low heat for about two hours.
- Stir from time to time, especially when it begins to boil.
- Add the vegetables you have available: carrots, eggplant, leeks, sweet potatoes, etc., adding it in enough time for it to be fully cooked.
- Serve hot with vegetables, in the same serving plate.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.