In Romanian: Ciuperci cu gelatina si maioneza
- Wash and julienne the mushrooms.
- Place in a pot with a whole onion, one teaspoon of butter and salt.
- Cover with water and let boil until the mushrooms are soft.
- Remove the onion and strain.
- Leave the mushrooms aside and strain again through cheesecloth.
- Add gelatine to this liquid (one tablespoon of gelatine for each cup).
- Heat until the gelatine is melted.
- Place the mushrooms on the bottom of a deep plate (or several smaller molds).
- Pour the gelatine liquid on top.
- Strain when pouring.
- Refrigerate so that it gels.
- Serve with mayo.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.