- a pike-perch
- ½ of an onion
- a carrot
- 2 – 3 laurel leaves
- 2 – 3 lemon sections
- parsley and salt to taste
- The fish is cut in pieces, boned and boiled together with carrot, onion and spice for 10 – 15 minutes.
- The ready fish is taken out, laid out on a plate, decorated with greens, lemon and boiled carrot.
- In the same broth the head, tail, fins and bones are dropped and boiled for 1 – 1½ hours.
- The ready broth is strained, the swelled gelatin is added and the boiled fish is covered with this jelly-like mass.
- Then the jellied fish is allowed to thicken.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.