Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 3 minutes
a flavor-ful alternative to cinnamon toast that kids love.
- Butter the bread (typically make four squares leaving ¼" around the edge of the bread and a ½" "cross" in the middle of the bread.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the bread -- focus on the buttered area.
- Sprinkle a little bit of jello on top of the sugar.
- Place the bread in a toaster oven.
- Toast for 3-5 minutes, until the toast begins to be a light golden brown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.