- 1 (more or less) hot chill pepper, cleaned, seeds removed, chopped
- 1 medium Onion, chopped
- 2-4 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- juice or 1-2 lemons or limes, or a few tbs of vinegar
- salt to taste
- fresh cilantro (coriander leaves, dhuniya), chopped
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced (optional)
- 1 small cabbage, shredded (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Toss to coat all ingredients with liquid.
- Set aside in a cool place for twenty to thirty minutes before serving.
- Consume within twelve hours.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.