Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes 3½ cups
- Source: The Lady and Sons
- 1 x 12 oz bag frozen cranberries
- ½ cup + 2 tbsp prepared horseradish
- 3 tbsps dry mustard
- 1 tbsp coarsely ground pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and stir well.
- Pour the sauce into an airtight container and store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with crackers and cream cheese, as an appetizer, or along with chicken, pork or beef.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.