Shredded beef tenderloin in Beijing-style sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- ¼ tbsp soda powder
- ½ tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- sesame oil and dash of pepper
Sauce 1 Edit
Sauce 2 Edit
- Wash the dry black fungus, soak till become soft, wash again, shredded.
- Wash and wipe the beef tenderloin, shred, marinate ½ hour with seasoning.
- Shred the spring onion into short stalks, cut garlic into small slices.
- Heat wok with 3 tbsp of oil, stir fry the shredded beef until 80% done.
- Add garlic and sauce (1) , stir fry for a while.
- Pour the shredded fungus and spring onion, stir fry then add sauce (2).
- Stir fry all materials for 1 minutes, dish up and serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.