- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- ¼ tbsp soda powder
- 1 tbsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp salt
- ½ tbsp yellow wine
- Shredded beef, add seasoning and mix well, marinate for 30 minutes.
- Chop spring onion and red pepper, add to beef for use.
- Stir fry tender cabbage with 2 tbsp of oil and ½ tbsp of salt until cooked.
- Dish up tender cabbage and arrange on surface as garnish.
- Heat wok with 2 tbsp of oil.
- Stir fry marinated beef of in high heat until 80% cooked.
- Pour beef on surface of tender cabbage with all sauce, serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.