Drunk chicken (cold dish)
- 200 ml chicken sauce (reserved from cooking the chicken)
- 250 ml water
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 300 ml Shao Xing wine
- Clean chicken, rub chicken by coarse salt for 4 hrs, outside and inner.
- Steam chicken inside breast, upward for 15 minutes.
- Turn over to other side, steam for 10 minutes.
- Chop chicken into 4 parts, save chicken sauce for seasoning.
- Boil the seasoning, pour into a big deep plate and soak the chicken.
- Chill the chicken with sauce into refrigerator for 6 hours
- Remove the fat on chicken, chop into small pieces then serve.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.