- 6 tbl Sugar
- 2 tbl cinnamon
- 4 x Wonton skins
- 2 x bananas, slice
- 1/4 cup vanilla wafers, crush
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 oz semisweet chocolate
- 16 x vanilla wafers
- 2 cup banana CUSTARD
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 4 lrg eggs
- 2 tbl cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- In a small bowl combine Sugar and cinnamon well.
- Fry wontons, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and let cool.
- Spread a dollop of custard on bottom of 4 dessert plates and top with wonton skins.
- Spoon 1/4 c custard into each wonton skin and top with banana slices.
- Cover with remaining custard and sprinkle with crushed vanilla wafers.
- Top with whipped cream and garnish with chocolate shavings and whole vanilla wafers.
- banana CUSTARD-In a saucepan heat cream with Sugar over moderate heat, stirring, until Sugar is dissolved.
- In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water beat eggs and cornstarch until mixture ribbons.
- In a bowl combine 1/3 of egg mixture and 2/3 of cream mixture.
- Add to remaining cream mixture, stirring.
- Stir cream mixture into remaining egg mixture and stir in vanilla.
- Cook until thickened, stirring.
- Transfer top of double boiler to a bowl of cracked ice, and cool until thickened.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.