Chicken wine in clay pot
- ½ piece (500 g) fresh chicken
- Chinese chicken soup pack
- 2 slices ginger
- 6 pieces red jujubes
- 300 ml Shao Xing wine
- 1000 ml water
- 1 tbsp salt
- Clean chicken with hot water, chop into bite-size cubes.
- Heat the clay pot with water, Shao Xing wine and ginger.
- Add Chinese chicken soup pack and red jujubes when liquid is boiled.
- Turn in low heat and cover pot lid, cook for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle salt into soup, pour in chicken cubes.
- Boil for 10 minutes, serve with portable boiler in low heat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.