- 2 lbs (900 g) beef steak
- 1 lime or ¼ (50 ml) cup vinegar
- 1 tsp season all 5ml
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) soy sauce or Lea & Perrins Worcestershire sauce
- 2 – 3 tblsps (15 ml) meat tenderizer
- 1 large onion (sliced)
- ½ small sweet pepper (sliced)
- 2 tbsp tomato paste diluted with ½ cup (125 ml) water
- 2 tsps (10 ml) vegetable oil
- Clean steak with lime juice or vinegar.
- Rub all over with meat tenderizer.
- Put in a plastic bag and put in bottom of refrigerator. Leave overnight or at least for four to six hours before using.
- When needed remove from plastic bag. Season with soy sauce or Lea & Perrins and season all.
- Heat frying pan and add fat.
- Fry on each side for about 10 minutes or use grill.
- Add sliced onions and sweet peppers.
- If necessary, add ½ cup water. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- To make gravy add 1 tbsp diluted tomato paste.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.