Contributed by: Edit
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 pkg broccoli spears
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup sharp Cracker Barrel cheese
- buttered bread crumbs
- wild rice
- Boil 2 breasts of chicken done.
- Cool and bone.
- In the chicken broth, cook 1 package broccoli spears 5 minutes.
- Now place spears in bottom of baking dish.
- Put chicken pieces over that.
- Then mix 1 can cream of chicken soup, ½ cup mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- Pour this over broccoli and chicken.
- Grate ¼ cup sharp cracker barrel cheese and sprinkle over mix.
- Then sprinkle buttered bread crumbs over it.
- Bake at 400°F for 35 minutes.
- Serve over wild rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.