- 1 roll of refrigerated Slice 'n' Bake cookies
- ¾ cup peanut butter
- 4 oz pk cream cheese, softened
- 3 tbsp sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp margarine or butter, softened
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
- Heat the oven to 375°F.
- Roll out the cookie dough onto a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 12 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool until cold to the touch.
- In a small bowl, combine the peanut butter, cream cheese, sugar, salt, margarine, milk and vanilla.
- Beat on medium speed, of an electric mixer, until light and fluffy.
- Spread the mixture on the cookie and sprinkle with the chopped peanuts.
- Cut into wedges.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.