- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup apple juice, concentrate
- 1½ tsp vanilla
- 1½ cups flour
- 1½ cups oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon, ground
- ½ tsp allspice, ground
- 6 oz mixed dried fruit
- ½ cup nuts, chopped
- Chop fruit.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter in large bowl until creamy.
- Blend in eggs, apple juice concentrate, and vanilla.
- Add flour, oats, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and allspice; mix well.
- Stir in dried fruit and nuts.
- Drop scant ¼ cupfuls of dough, 3" apart, onto lightly greased cookie sheets; flatten slightly.
- Bake 12 – 14 minutes, until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets, then transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
- Store in tightly covered container.
Nutritional information Edit
- 209 calories | 4g protein | 24g carbohydrate | 11g fat | 32% of calories from fat | 56mg cholesterol | 239mg sodium
- Diabetic exchanges: 1 starch/bread | 2¼ fat | ½ fruit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.