Copenhagen Schnitzel. This handsome entree may be served with potatoes and a green salad.
- ½ cup whipping cream
- 10 almonds (slivered?)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 apples
- 1½ pounds veal fillet
- ¼ cup butter
- salt and pepper
- 12 grapes
- Whip the cream.
- Cut the almonds in pieces and mix in the whipped cream with the lemon juice.
- Peel the apples (and core?) and cut in thick rings.
- Cut the fillet in 4 slices and brown for one minute on each side in an ungreased pan.
- Turn heat down and brown in the butter 3 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove meat to a warm place while cooking the apple rings in the pan.
- Lay an apple ring on each fillet, fill center with whipped cream mixture and decorate with green grapes.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.