Contributed by World Recipes Y-Group
- 24 oz sirloin steak
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 cup green onions
- ½ cup beef broth
- ½ cup chili sauce
- salt and pepper
- Cut meat into strips.
- Brown meat in ½ of the butter until done.
- Remove from heat but keep warm.
- Add remaining butter to pan.
- Sauté onions until soft and remove from pan.
- Add broth to pan and deglaze, then add chili sauce.
- Add meat and green onions.
- Heat until hot.
- Salt and pepper. Serve.
- Note: if you like hot food, add tabasco when you add chili sauce. Enjoy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.