This can be used as a marinade with any meat or fish dish
- 2 medium onions, peeled
- 2 cups [nonfat] plain yoghurt
- dash of lemon juice or rice vinegar
- pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp ground cumin seeds
- 2 tbsp ground coriander seeds
- ½ - ¾ tsp cayenne pepper or chili paste
- 2 tsp fresh ground ginger and garlic paste
- chopped cilantro to taste
- ½ tsp turmeric
- Liquify in blender.
- Simmer until thickened slightly and flavor is set.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.