Cod dish. Another healthy and quite hearty dish, that is easy to make.
- 120 g cod fillet
- 1 small onion
- 1 pepper
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp margarine
- 50 g rice
- 1 dlwater
- 1 stock cube
- Dice the cod.
- Clean and chop the onion.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them.
- Heat the margarine and saute the onion and pepper.
- Add the rice and fry it for a few minutes.
- Then add the water and the stock cube and bring to the boil.
- Once it has boiled for a few minutes, add the cod and leave to cook for about 15 minutes until done.
- Once the dish is done, mix in the chopped tomatoes and leave to warm through.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.