Makes 6 servings.
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- ¼ cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into chunks
- 1 medium-size yellow squash, cut into chunks
- 1 medium-size red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 medium-size red pepper, cut into squares
- ½ pound cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Combine beef in large plastic bag with zippered closing.
- Add salad dressing; marinate 4 to 6 hours in refrigerator.
- Alternate marinated beef with vegetables on skewers.
- Grill or broil 5 to 7 minutes on each side.
- Combine rice, broth and thyme in 2- to 3-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil; stir once or twice.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Serve with kabobs.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.