Originally from my Salad Recipe site.
- 2 dehydrated kaki
- 10 kakis in syrup
- 2 oz of raisins
- 120 ml of muscat wine
- 1 cooked red beet
- 1 bunch of corn salad
- 1 bunch of escarole lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 30 ml of oil
- 1 lemon
- a pinch of salt
- 2 oz of pine nuts
- Place the slices of beet on a plate.
- Peel the avocado, section it and place it on top of the beet.
- Add salt and a few drops of lemon.
- Place a few leaves of corn salad on the plate and a ball of kaki in syrup.
- Add the escarole, season with salt and oil.
- Also pour oil on the avocado and beet.
- Place more kaki balls in syrup on top.
- Fry the pine nuts in a pan with a little of oil and add them to the salad with the raisins soaked in the muscat.
- Cut the dehydrated strips of kaki and a little of beet to finish garnishing the dish.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.