- vegetable leaves
- green onions
- tomato paste
- Bar-B-Q smoke liquid
- Hawaiian sea salts
- about 5 lb pork butt
- The meal is cooked in oven and the standard temperature is 325°F.
- The pork is coated with Hawaiian sea salt and the layers of tomato paste are added.
- This mixture is soaked with Bar-B-Q liquid and the food is baked in the oven.
- The cooking time is around 5 hours.
- Add vegetable leaves, potatoes, green onions after 3 hrs of cooking.
- Serve hot and garnish it with vegetable leaves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.