- 4 green bananas
- 2 chopped green chilli
- 2 potatoes
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 tsp soyabean oil
- ¼ tsp ground cardamon
- 1 ts cumin seeds
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- salt to taste
- Peel banana and cut into ½ inch thick pieces.
- In a sauce pan add two cups of water, ½ tsp salt and ½ tsp turmeric.
- Add banana, boil for tree minutes.
- Drain water in 2 tsp of oil, fry banana slices until both sides are brown.
- Peel and cube potatoes.
- Boil in salt water and drain.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tsp oil.
- Add cumin seeds.
- Then add ground onion, green chilli, turmeric, cinnamon, cardamom and ½ cup of water.
- Stir and fry until oil separates from spices.
- Add potatoes and fry 2 minutes.
- Add banana,salt,sugar, lemon juice and ½ cup of water.
- Cover cook over low heat for 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or chapati.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.