- 1 pound (500 g) kangaroo fillet (or beef rump steak)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon Teriyaki sauce
- Heat a griddle or non stick pan and add a little oil spray.
- Cook meat quickly on each side for about 2 minutes to seal.
- Reduce heat slightly and cook until just pink in the center of each piece.
- Stir Teriyaki sauce into pan juices, whisking to combine.
- Serve drizzled with the pan juices.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.