- 300 g kangaroo fillet (chopped)
- 2 eschalots (finely chopped)
- 1 spring onion (chopped)
- 2-3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4-6 teaspoons ground red chilli
- 2-3 tablespoons of Oz lemon
- sugar to taste
- 2 sprigs of mint Leaves
- 2 sprigs of Thai basil Leaves
- 1 tablespoon Khao Koor (ground toasted rice)
- Sauté kangaroo till medium.
- Remove and place into a bowl.
- Combine all the ingredients together, mix well and serve with lettuce cups or jasmine rice.
Khao Koor Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.