- one cup peanuts, shells and skins removed, roasted
- one cup uncooked rice or rice flour
- one-half cup Sugar
- Using a mortar and pestle, a rolling pin, or something similar, break and grind the peanuts into small pieces, taking care not to crush them into a powder or paste.
- If using uncooked rice: parch the rice in a dry skillet, stirring continuously, until it becomes slightly browned. Break and grind the rice into pieces as was done with the peanuts.
- Combine the crushed peanuts and rice (or rice flour). Crush and grind them together until they form a powder, add the Sugar and mix well.
- Using your hands, form the mixture into cubes or pyramids, or press it into a pan and then cut it into squares.
- May be served immediately, or stored in air-tight containers.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.