- Ethnicity - South Indian
- Type of meal - Party, Lunch, Dinner
- 1 kg: Kappa
- 1/2 tsp: turmeric Powder
- 5 no: Green chile
- 5 no: garlic
- 1/2 tsp: cumin seeds
- 1/2 cup: grated coconut
- 2 tsp: coconut oil
- 2 no: Dried red chilly (make small pieces)
- curry leaves
- mustard seeds
- 2 no: Small Onion pieces
- Peel the Kappa and boil till soft (around 15 minutes) in sufficient water after it become soft, stain the water.
- Make the past of cumin seeds, garlic, grated coconut, green chilly and add the past in boiled Kappa along with the turmeric powder.
- Put a pan on stove and pour the coconut oil and boil the oil in medium fire, after 1 minute add the mustard seeds, Onion pieces, dried red chilly, curry leaves and fry all the ingredients 1/2 minutes.
- Pour this mixture into tapioca and mix well.
- Serve with fish curry and rice.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.