IngredienOOGA BOOGA DUNKACCINO
WHATS MY NAME DUNKACCINO ITS A WHOLE ENW GAME DUNKACCINO YOU WANT CREAMY GOODNES IM UR FRIEND SAY HELLO TO MY CHOCOLATE BLEND ALOOWAY OOAWY OUTTTA SITE, THIS WHOLE ISLES OUTTA SIGHT THWEY PULL ME BACK IN WITH hAZLENUT TOO, CARAMEL SWIRL, I KNEW IT WAS YOu-dawson mudge
- Slice the ostrich steaks as finely as you can and marinate in the red wine and juniper berries on the fridge over night.
- Add the pumpkin and mealie meal to a pot, cover with water and boil for about 30 minutes, or until the pumpkin is hot.
- Add more water if desired.
- When cooked pour-off any excess liquid and mash the pumpkin and mealie meal together.
- Meanwhile, add the onion to a pan and sweat in a little butter until just nut brown.
- Add the cream, white wine and green peppercorns and bring to a gentle simmer.
- Season and add a little arrowroot if the sauce is too thin for your taste.
- Finally cook the ostrich by flash-frying the meat in a pan.
- Do not over-cook as the meat will become very dry.
- To serve place the pumpkin mash in the centre of a plate, arrange the strips of ostrich meat around the outside and drizzle the cream sauce over the top.